Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gypsy Princess






I've always had my heart set to indie, folk and boho chic and I've always loved the idea of a gypsy.
Also it doesn't help that Cher was a total boho babe, heart eyes for days, honey. I've been on Tumblr and Pinterest looking for Boho inspirations and found a few pictures that I absolutely adore. My obsession with folk boho has got me so excited for the spring that I picked up a few items to enhance the boho side of me. In the middle top picture, I purchased the aztec trim fedora from Forever 21, the double cross ring from the flea market at SFSU and the Steve Madden desert boots. I'm in love with all three items! I especially dig the fedora and I've always wanted desert boots. The double cross ring looks like it could be from Urban Outfitters or Nasty Gal, but I got it for $3 at the flea market, can I get a Bargain-lujah? Some other things that would complete this boho chic look would be turquoise accessories, cropped tops, aztec navajo prints, shorts, and fringe, fringe, fringe! This look would be super cute for Coachella too! Sad that I'm not attending but I'll still definitely be sporting this boho glam around the city this spring! xox Quinci

No comments:

Post a Comment